1k to buy a car

So If you had 1k to spend on a car what would it be?

doesnt have to be logical, cheap to run, or insure.

Just buy it because you want it.

http://autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201132409422231/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-to/1000/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/model/mondeo/make/ford/postcode/s614qx/radius/1500/page/15?logcode=p

Thats what I would personally have simply because i think it would be mounds of fun and fairly fast with its 2.0L engine

mk2 golf gti. Oh wait! :D

Nah if I was buying another ****box I'd get a little fez mk3/4. So cheap and easy to make something that's really huge amounts of fun.

mk2 gti golf's are worth way more than that these days especially the 90 spec/

However answering the OP question for 1,000gbp

golf VR6 2.8 v6 - Fun, engine is bullet proof, easy to make look dope with a set of deepish wheels or a set of BBS,

Im running a golf 3 VR6 highline edition- Only problem is the rust around the arch needs care!

V6 noise - cant beat it! sounds like a super car!

Pay a little more and you can get a brand new Nano car from Tata. We believe it is to be sold in the uk from 2012. The standard car, prices yet to be agreed but 1000 plus taxes and raod tax and delivery, equating to about 1400 quid

Archived