Women and ATM's

Why do people EVEN get cash out is my question? MY OH is always going to the cashpoint, invariably when we've just LEFT the flippin supermarket - where he could have got CASHBACK. I hardly ever worry about carrying cash, not because I am a member of Royalty but because everywhere takes switch these days. Maybe that's jsut me.

Certainly is. Try paying by switch in a taxi or on the tram, see how far you get your highness.

It's not a receipt, anyway. The ATM gives us the money, not vice-versa!i

Technically you give the ATM money, as it's money from your own Bank account that the ATM gives you :D

Got to agree with the OP. The same is true when boarding a bus, they wait until they get to the driver before starting to rummage through a handbag for a purse. Meanwhile, the rest of us are stood in the rain behind them.

Don't forget the supermarket, wait till everything is packed away in the trolley before rummaging for the purse.:hihi:

Archived