Women and ATM's

Just an observation from seven years of reading SF, but why are so many people so persistently and tediously sexist?

Just an observation, but why do people nearly always fail to see humour and label people as "thisist" or "thatist" or, in this case, sexist?:rolleyes:

And the generic name for smarties is --------?

Chocolate in a candy coating.

26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.

27. Release Parking Brake.

:hihi:

It is because women a re smart and inser tmore complex PINs whereas dull men rely on adjascent numbers which can be keyed in speedily and also women like to check their balances whereas men are usually skint dure to misuse of funds.

men can also spell

Got to agree with the OP. The same is true when boarding a bus, they wait until they get to the driver before starting to rummage through a handbag for a purse. Meanwhile, the rest of us are stood in the rain behind them.

I've never really noticed what the OP has pointed out but I have certainly noticed the bus situation before. Although I have known fellow men to faff about getting change just from their pocket for the bus.

Although I find people in general do like to fanny about a bit when they finally get to the front of any queue.

Don't forget the supermarket, wait till everything is packed away in the trolley before rummaging for the purse.:hihi:
Then discussing the kids, the weather, the economy, and where she went on holiday with the cashier:hihi:

Don't forget the supermarket, wait till everything is packed away in the trolley before rummaging for the purse.:hihi:

There was a man in front of me in Tesco the other day who kept me (and the till operator) waiting while he spent a couple minutes checking his receipt before he decided to be generous enough to allow me to be served. I presume ALL men do this... ;)

Because women often have to get the purse out of their bag which could involve some serious rummaging. Then they have to shuffle through various cards to find the correct one.

We blokes have pockets.

This is true, when I phone my OH she has to go through a selection of Russian doll type purse/bag things to get her mobile, by then I have already hung up and started slagging her off to whoever I'm stood with.

Archived