Women and ATM's

Just an observation this morning while waiting in line for some cash....why does it take women so much longer to get cash out of an ATM than it does men ?

And your basis for this is watching one woman, how many men did you compare her with?:roll:

There was a man in front of me in Tesco the other day who kept me (and the till operator) waiting while he spent a couple minutes checking his receipt before he decided to be generous enough to allow me to be served. I presume ALL men do this... ;)
I had this lass in front of me once. Loves dressing up as a bloke she does.:)

Tha wants to be behind a biker in full leathers on Dunham Toll bridge when there's only one lane open and they need to find 30p out of their pocket:D:D:D

I recall being there when I discovered that my change was in my hip pocket, following a thorough search I had to get out of the car to pay, I was very popular. :hihi:

Got to agree with the OP. The same is true when boarding a bus, they wait until they get to the driver before starting to rummage through a handbag for a purse. Meanwhile, the rest of us are stood in the rain behind them.

I'm siding with the "sexists" on this one, soooo many times at supermarket checkout it takes women as long to find their purse in their handbag then the right card in their purse as it does to scan the stuff through. That's after of course just as it's their turn they think of something they forgot and leave us standing in the queue while they go ten aisles away for a tin of spaghetti hoops.

Why do people want a receipt after taking their money out? Are they going to swap it if they don't like the colour?

Maybe because they then have proof if there is any problems?

I tried to draw £50 out from my account the other day, the "receipt" came out, but no cash! The machine made a horrible whirring noise. I have rung up the bank, and I have to go in to the branch and fill out a form! GRRRRR!

Did the receipt make any difference?

Of course not, I could go and get one now, then claim that the money didn't come out or came out wrong or smelled of cheese or something. The receipt is presumably to allow you to balance your accounts if you're forgetful. Most people don't keep a running total like that these days though do they?

MALE VS FEMALE AT THE ATM MACHINE

A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads: [/color][/color][/size]

please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.

Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.

After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE Procedures have been developed. Please follow the Appropriate steps for your gender.'

MALE PROCEDURE:

1. Drive up to the cash machine.

2. Put down your car window.

3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.

4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.

5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.

6. Put window up.

7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE:

(What is really funny is that most of this part is the Truth.!!!!)

1.. Drive up to cash machine.

2.. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.

3.. Set parking brake, put the window down.

4.. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.

5.. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up.

6.. Attempt to insert card into machine.

7.. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.

8.. Insert card.

9.. Re-insert card the right way.

10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page

11. Enter PIN.

12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.

13. Enter amount of cash required.

14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.

15. Retrieve cash and receipt.

16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.

17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.

18. Re-check makeup.

19. Drive forward 2 feet.

20. Reverse back to cash machine.

21. Retrieve card. 22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!

23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.

24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.25. Redial person on cell phone.

26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.

27. Release Parking Brake.

enough said:hihi::hihi:

I'm afraid your attack on women falls down in it's inaccuracy. Where does it say that after emptying handbag first time we put contents back in order to empty it a second time. Secondly where exactly would you find a ATM machine so close to the road that you can wind your car window down to reach it? Oh I know you are one of the lazy sods who can't be bothered to park correctly and not on the footpath and WALK across. Try that on the high street in town.:roll::roll:

Archived