Hardest golf holes

jilljoe

The 1st at Beauchief, you need a perfect drive to get on the plateau for any kind of shot at the green.

I have tried to get on in 2 for 3 years and still cannot do it

Personally I think that hole is a very easy drive and wedge onto the massive green and judging by the number of divots on the plateau so do alot of others.

On the other hand, the 3rd has a ridiculous 45 degree slanting fairway and i am normally always playing my second from in front of the 15th green.

Personally I think that hole is a very easy drive and wedge onto the massive green and judging by the number of divots on the plateau so do alot of others.

On the other hand, the 3rd has a ridiculous 45 degree slanting fairway and i am normally always playing my second from in front of the 15th green.

I find the 3rd quite easy. Big drive down the left towards the 15th green but landing 10 yards right of the bushes, it levels out a bit, then 5 or 6 iron up and over the bank aiming to the right of the green, it usually dribbles down the slope onto the green, more often than not on in 2.

The par 4 10th is hard too, getting on with 2 hits is a big ask. you need to knock the dots off the ball, get 275 yards at least down the fairway to give you any chance of getting on the green in regulation

Archived