Men and their total lack of manners

I have been together with my partner for over ten years. I am very disappointed with him as when I am having a shower, he has no qualms in going to the toilet to do a poo. I don't know how to tell him that I don't want him to go to the toilet while I am having a shower as I find it rather disgusting without offending the scrubber :mad:

I have been together with my partner for over ten years. I am very disappointed with him as when I am having a shower, he has no qualms in going to the toilet to do a poo. I don't know how to tell him that I don't want him to go to the toilet while I am having a shower as I find it rather disgusting without offending the scrubber :mad:

I think you will find that your man is in the minority,and giving you some primitive signal;its like negative perfume.He obviously has no respect for you and the fact that you cannot tell him will perpetuate this.

I am very disappointed with him as when I am having a shower, he has no qualms in going to the toilet to do a poo.

Marriage is a constant battle for moral superiority ~ Marge Simpson.

Fact is, if he 'changed', then you would leave him, telling him 'you're no longer the man I fell in love with'.

By acting in this way, he's showing you that he still needs you by demonstrating that you still have a long way to go before you have 'tamed' him into being the doormat you wish him to be.

yes, I was a psychologist in a past life

Who do you think you are anyway? The bleedin queen?

Just checking...he does actually use the toilet, he doesn't join you in the shower before dropping the the kids off?

Archived