Men and their total lack of manners

So she is in the shower and you simply have to go, what are you going to do ?

A bucket in the garage maybe.

Well in 17 years that situation has never arisen, though if it did i'd either wait or ask her to cut short her shower, i certainly wouldn't have her watch me do the business. :gag:

Well in 17 years that situation has never arisen, though if it did i'd either wait or ask her to cut short her shower, i certainly wouldn't have her watch me do the business. :gag:

Are there any blokes who's other half is happy with him doing a poo while they are in the shower?

It is very interesting to see the different opinions about this activity. I was married for 13 years and my husband had no problem doing that while I was in the bathroom and I had no problem either. We were just comfortable with each other. We've been divorced 3 years now and he still does that at my house in front of me while I'm brushing my teeth or we are having a conversation. It just never seemed like a big deal to me.

Edited to add: I have two bathrooms at my house so its not as if he couldn't use the other one but it never occurred to me to ask.

Archived