Men and their total lack of manners

Here is my point....if the OP's partner pooping in the bathroom while she is in the shower is the worst thing she ever comes up against in her relationship then she is doing pretty well.

I have had children vomit in my hands, I have changed many diapers for my kids and my mother when she was dying, I wiped my husband when his back went out and he couldn't do it himself. I can't figure why so many people are so squeamish about poo.

I have had children vomit in my hands, I have changed many diapers for my kids and my mother when she was dying, I wiped my husband when his back went out and he couldn't do it himself. I can't figure why so many people are so squeamish about poo.

Because we are socially conditioned to?

Here is my point....if the OP's partner pooping in the bathroom while she is in the shower is the worst thing she ever comes up against in her relationship then she is doing pretty well.

maybe your the right person for my other half then...and not me. Poo is disgusting whether your wiping a child or adults arse. You had/have to do that. But if you can avoid having the smell it then, it makes sense that he either waits / lets me have a shower after I guess.

Archived