Men and their total lack of manners

I have been together with my partner for over ten years. I am very disappointed with him as when I am having a shower, he has no qualms in going to the toilet to do a poo. I don't know how to tell him that I don't want him to go to the toilet while I am having a shower as I find it rather disgusting without offending the scrubber :mad:

i see nothing wrong at all with what he does. nature calls, you answer. can't keep her waiting.

So have I got this right, you don't feel you can approach him about this embarrassing situation but you are ok with discussing it wit the population of Sheffield.

also slightly strange is that they've been together ten years and she can't...

So have I got this right, you don't feel you can approach him about this embarrassing situation but you are ok with discussing it wit the population of Sheffield.

That's a good point, after 10 years you'd think she could just sit him down and explain if she's not happy or lock the door. Personally I don't see what the big deal is in the grand scheme of things:D:D

I have been together with my partner for over ten years. I am very disappointed with him as when I am having a shower, he has no qualms in going to the toilet to do a poo. I don't know how to tell him that I don't want him to go to the toilet while I am having a shower as I find it rather disgusting without offending the scrubber :mad:

Its a sign of true love....:love:

Archived