Men and their total lack of manners

I'm very courteous and thoughtful when it comes to me parking parcels whilst O/H is in the shower!

Before I start, I wrap a damp flannel round her face and squirt Vapona fly spray in the air. (I've run out of air freshener)

I've had no complaints so far except the time I had to use the face flannel to remove a bit of splashback whilst I was half way through (ran out of bog paper) I was however courteous enough to flush it clean before giving it back to her. :)

I'm very courteous and thoughtful when it comes to me parking parcels whilst O/H is in the shower!

Before I start, I wrap a damp flannel round her face and squirt Vapona fly spray in the air. (I've run out of air freshener)

I've had no complaints so far except the time I had to use the face flannel to remove a bit of splashback whilst I was half way through (ran out of bog paper) I was however courteous enough to flush it clean before giving it back to her. :)

you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.:thumbsup: may the youth learn from you.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Putting a bin liner over her head might prove to be less traumatic for the lass than a damp flannel, but I admire your concern old boy.

True gents are as rare as lasses who look like women these days. Good on you sir.:thumbsup:

maybe your the right person for my other half then...and not me. Poo is disgusting whether your wiping a child or adults arse. You had/have to do that. But if you can avoid having the smell it then, it makes sense that he either waits / lets me have a shower after I guess.

I guess everyone is just different. To me, poo is just a natural thing...its just another smell among the thousands assailing our olfactory system at any given time. And its only temporary so it doesnt bother me.

Funny thing about poo though....when my kids have friends over and someone takes care of business while they are here, I can tell you with one sniff if it was my child or not. I know what my kids poo smells like....isn't that weird?

I guess everyone is just different. To me, poo is just a natural thing...its just another smell among the thousands assailing our olfactory system at any given time. And its only temporary so it doesnt bother me.

Funny thing about poo though....when my kids have friends over and someone takes care of business while they are here, I can tell you with one sniff if it was my child or not. I know what my kids poo smells like....isn't that weird?

Have you considered getting help with this addiction to sniffing poo? I guess you would have to consult a excrementpert:hihi::hihi::blush::help: Sorry:D:D

You are like my wife. She can usually tell whether it's me or one of the cats that's crapped in the kitchen sink. Uncanny:confused:

Have you considered getting help with this addiction to sniffing poo? I guess you would have to consult a excrementpert:hihi::hihi::blush::help: Sorry:D:D

I believe the correct word is coprophile (or scatologist) ... not 'excrementpert' :rolleyes:

Archived