Men and their total lack of manners

I believe the correct word is coprophile (or scatologist) ... not 'excrementpert' :rolleyes:

I bow to your superior knowledge you eminence, we yokels from the north of Sheffield normally call it dungologist because we can't spell coprophile:D

I bow to your superior knowledge you eminence, we yokels from the north of Sheffield normally call it dungologist because we can't spell coprophile:D
Oxford English Dictionary definition of someone who differentiates poo origination:

X Factor/Jeremy Kyle/Top Gear viewers.:hihi:

I lived with my ex for 6 years, I didn't mind him using the toilet to have a pee whilst I was in the shower or brushing my teeth etc and vice versa, but thats where i draw the line....

I draw the line at farting and burping...but poo....er no thanks :gag:

Isn't this a duplicate thread? I seem to remember another one recently called "Women and their total lack of manners" from a bloke complaining about his partner jumping in the shower every time he said he was nipping upstairs for a dump.

are you my other half in disguise on this forum :suspect:

Never happened to me. But I've heard of others with this problem before. My answer is no way that would happen to me or I'd let them know straight away that it's utterly disgusting. Only advice I'd give to OP unless you're crazy about this guy is DUMP HIM! He'd be gone faster than it takes for the p**p to drop. Changing kids, cleaning up vomit, nursing someone that's ill, that's different. To me this is downright disrespect. I mean I let rip if my partner did and we lasted over a decade, but the issues you're having thankfully never came up. No way I feel comfortable with anyone doing that while I'm brushing my teeth as some I've read, although seems comical in a way - it's outrageous! :gag:

Never happened to me. But I've heard of others with this problem before. My answer is no way that would happen to me or I'd let them know straight away that it's utterly disgusting. Only advice I'd give to OP unless you're crazy about this guy is DUMP HIM! He'd be gone faster than it takes for the p**p to drop. Changing kids, cleaning up vomit, nursing someone that's ill, that's different. To me this is downright disrespect. I mean I let rip if my partner did and we lasted over a decade, but the issues you're having thankfully never came up. No way I feel comfortable with anyone doing that while I'm brushing my teeth as some I've read, although seems comical in a way - it's outrageous! :gag:

Having a dump is a perfectly normal bodily function ... what do you think's wrong with it?

If O/H happens to be in the shower at the particular time you need to evacuate your bowels, I'm sure they could quite easily look away ... they don't have to watch! (It'd be pretty difficult to see anything anyway, unless they were trying to recover the soap from the toilet bowl that they'd just inadvertently dropped ... highly unlikely!)

Why is it 'outrageous' :huh:

Having a dump is a perfectly normal bodily function ... what do you think's wrong with it?

If O/H happens to be in the shower at the particular time you need to evacuate your bowels, I'm sure they could quite easily look away ... they don't have to watch! (It'd be pretty difficult to see anything anyway, unless they were trying to recover the soap from the toilet bowl that they'd just inadvertently dropped ... highly unlikely!)

Why is it 'outrageous' :huh:

I'm with you your eminence on this. I fail to see what the difference is, if you have no qualms cleaning up sick or changing babies nappy. This guy is comfortable and relaxed in his own home and his OH hasn't mentioned that she has a problem and since he's not a clairvoyant he has no idea. Goodness knows what she'd do if she was bathing a baby and suddenly was presented with a 'floater':hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm with you your eminence on this. I fail to see what the difference is, if you have no qualms cleaning up sick or changing babies nappy. This guy is comfortable and relaxed in his own home and his OH hasn't mentioned that she has a problem and since he's not a clairvoyant he has no idea. Goodness knows what she'd do if she was bathing a baby and suddenly was presented with a 'floater':hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well, fortunately, I've never had the displeasure of cleaning a baby's nappy ... poisonous little dwarfs that they are!

I do however find the bathroom/toilet a thoroughly convivial location for a pleasant conversation and general bonhomie with O/H in regard of matters regarding the arts (without the 'F'), world politics, what we're having for dinner ... etc, whilst going about our daily ablutions.

Dare I say, if someone's not comfortable in that idyllic situation ... they may be in need of counselling?

Archived