Men and their total lack of manners

When holding doors open for women I reckon around 30% say 'thank you'. A guy who I have known for years is very polite to women, he lives in a pristine Derbyshire village and greets everyone and sundry out of habit. A while ago he was standing in his front garden when a woman walked past. He touched the peak of his cap and said "good morning", she came back and asked him what he thought he was doing, and told him that if he did it again she would report him.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It would be easy for him to say 'it's the last time I am doing that again' - that was one ignorant woman, you can tell him good manners are very attractive imo, don't let her spoil it for the rest of us;)

Having a dump is a perfectly normal bodily function ... what do you think's wrong with it?

If O/H happens to be in the shower at the particular time you need to evacuate your bowels, I'm sure they could quite easily look away ... they don't have to watch! (It'd be pretty difficult to see anything anyway, unless they were trying to recover the soap from the toilet bowl that they'd just inadvertently dropped ... highly unlikely!)

Why is it 'outrageous' :huh:

Really? Suppose you have a toilet in your kitchen or living room then as you can't see there's a problem. Or toilets next to every table in a restaurant. It's disgusting to go in the bathroom and do that when someone else is in there. Hence houses with separate cloakroom wc, bathrooms and ensuites. I agree with the OP, if you want to cr** in the streets or repulse your household that's up to you. Just as much as you think there's nothing wrong with it, I'm in support of those that think there's a lot wrong with it. Just because you cant see what's wrong with it, won't stop me giving my opinion. :gag::roll:

Really? Suppose you have a toilet in your kitchen or living room then as you can't see there's a problem. Or toilets next to every table in a restaurant. It's disgusting to go in the bathroom and do that when someone else is in there. Hence houses with separate cloakroom wc, bathrooms and ensuites. I agree with the OP, if you want to cr** in the streets or repulse your household that's up to you. Just as much as you think there's nothing wrong with it, I'm in support of those that think there's a lot wrong with it. Just because you cant see what's wrong with it, won't stop me giving my opinion. :gag::roll:

Alcoblog was joking. How many people do you know who have toilets directly in their living room or kitchen? Some people have bathrooms at side of kitchen but they are separate and to suggest that restaurants had toilets next to every table is clearly in the realms of fantasy. The OP's partner clearly feels comfortable in his own home where he has lived with OP for 10 years and has no idea that she feels this way,. Instead of sitting him down and telling him she comes on here and asks our opinion. Mine is I hope she never has to change a s****y nappy or bath a baby when a 'floater' appears:hihi::hihi::hihi:

That's not rude either. How else do you let a deaf person know you've just done a botty-burp?

But the egg flavoured aroma could really upset your beloved wife/girlfriend/cheap prostitute if she was taking a shower when you dropped the offending smelly poop.

I suppose you'd have to pass your cold onto her first if you wanted to be thoughtful and polite.

I have experience of lots of women and I know they're really fussy.

I recall being in bed with a lady (an old girlfriend who I still think of when I puke), when she informed me her feet were cold.

I, being a gentleman, offered to warm them up and asked if she minded how.

She said anything was OK as long as they were warmed up so, being quick thinking, I popped her feet between the thighs and let rip a blast of warm air.

I was being kind but she still nagged me.

Fussy cow.

But the egg flavoured aroma could really upset your beloved wife/girlfriend/cheap prostitute if she was taking a shower when you dropped the offending smelly poop.

O M G. I am going to regret this, but why on earth do you put cheap prostitute on the same level as wife/girlfriend? Probably none of the women you find knew what they were doing, they were just overcome by your bellow of mind numbing farts. :hihi::gag:

wait till you have children hun and toilet time becomes a team sport

as soon as your bum hits the seat your childs going to suddenly need to go too

This is so true , in my sons case when he was a toddler he used to try and climb on my lap so I could read to him , bad timing son :hihi:his 25 now and still gets teased about it :hihi:

Archived