Curing the baldness

Ok, I went from massive flowing locks when I was 21 to thinning on top when I was 23. Since 23 I have not lost any more hair so I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with any of the new miracle cure porducts that are available now.

I am not that bothered as I'm quite happy with my Statham esque trim but if it is possible to re-grow some of my mop for a matter of a few quid a week then I will.

What baffles me is why I lost a bit and then no change... I've done some research and it can be the result of an illness (not the big C) or a vitamin defficiency which given my diet I'm going to rule out.

Anyone tried anything less intrusive that the implants?

I dunno about treatments, but i have a full head of hair, though i choose to shave it all off once a week as i then don't have to waste time looking after it. :hihi:

Wouldn't a constant skinhead suit you. ?

Sounds like good advice then I saw your username. hehe

Sounds like good advice then I saw your username. hehe

When i was younger i sported a blue mohican, i've been through every hairstyle from flat top to dreadlocks before settling on the bald look, by god i've took some stick over the years, but my current "hairstyle" offers the best of all worlds, cut it myself, simple to wash and dry, no messing in a morning etc etc.

It's saves me hours a tell thi. :hihi:

Archived