Is it worth having kids?

I have grade A English language and an apostophe replaces a letter, which letter does it replace? So my friend you are wrong.

The People's Millionaire - The Saxon Genitive, to give it its proper name (apparently).

This is the Millionaire of the People.

If you have a Millionaire of the Peoples (let's say "The English Speaking Peoples") then it is:

The Peoples' Millionaire.

He is wrong eminence it should not have an apostrophe. For example. There's means there is but theirs means belonging to them. No apostrophe.

How about "denlin's representative"? That seems more like the true state of your status on SF.

Evidently you must have got your qualification last year, this year incorrect use of the apostrophe entitles you to an A*!

Actually I gained it in 1985 when there was no course work included in grade, it was examination only and when anything below grade C was a fail and grade A was the top 5%

It's entirely up to you, Mr Strad. How many 'people' do you represent?

I bow to your superior knowledge of the English language and hope that you and your vowels continue to move freely. I on the other hand have to make do with the fact that I have gained extreme wealth without being able to put an apostrophe in its rightful place.:(

I bow to your superior knowledge of the English language and hope that you and your vowels continue to move freely. I on the other hand have to make do with the fact that I have gained extreme wealth without being able to put an apostrophe in its rightful place.:(

Tell Denlin will you? Or pay someone to do it! :hihi:

O or A level?

O. I got A level 3 years ago online when it wasn't worth the paper it was written because I did no course work apart from reading the required books and spending 90 minutes with tutor. This led me to conclude there are two options for this, either I am super intelligent or the exams are no longer worth the paper they are written on. I know I like and am good at English but I am not that clever.:roll::roll:

Archived