Is it worth having kids?

I on the other hand have to make do with the fact that I have gained extreme wealth without being able to put an apostrophe in its rightful place.:(

You saddo. Just becaue denlin (who?) 'believes' in your 'extreme wealth' doesn't meant that the rest of us do.

Let's just say, the day I 'gain extreme wealth' will be the day I don't spend a Saturday night on here.

:loopy:

I know plenty of people with real money. Not one of them spends time on a community forum boasting of it (let alone, on a Saturday night).

We're not all stupid, y'know.

I don't like all this silly arguing, it upsets me.:(

Back on topic, I think it's worth having kids as does any other decent parent.:)

You're so delicate: you don't like being exposed.

That's fine with me; you obviously suit some of the people on here.

No more from me!

You saddo. Just becaue denlin (who?) 'believes' in your 'extreme wealth' doesn't meant that the rest of us do.

Let's just say, the day I 'gain extreme wealth' will be the day I don't spend a Saturday night on here.

I know plenty of people with real money. Not one of them spends time on a community forum boasting of it (let alone, on a Saturday night).

You're doing a pretty good impression, ever thought of going on TV?

Very well SH' Good to clear your chest every so often (don't worry, no one was watching ;)):)

Now, Do you think its worth having kids?

Now, Do you think its worth having kids?

Lol, I see you still haven't come to a conclusion regarding your apostrophe. Just trying deflection techniques. You've even missed one in your question. And a stray capital letter.

I ain't interested. You're too illiterate (and too snobbish) for me to seriously engage with. Stick to the sycophants.

Archived