Is it worth having kids?

Hi having kids can be very rewarding and also can be a traumatic experience,not so much when they are babies but as they grow up causing some individuals stress/worry/depression as well as heartache....mostly it all depends how financially secure you are and where you live,i say this as when they start getting older their demands get more expensive and the enviroment if it's a rough area can influence and mold them the wrong way leading them into crime,drugs,etc....on a positive side if they turn out level headed they can make you very proud of them and gain their respect right into your old age,having them visit and if you live alone can be a help and comfort to know you can alway's call on them for help,i myself have known two sides of the coin and like the old film have experienced the GOOD-BAD-and UGLY sides,no one can make the choice for you only yourself.All Good Luck whatever you decide on but like anything else you can't form an opinion untill you've tried.............ps:borrow your family's kids or a friends for a few days,have a test run.....

Hi having kids can be very rewarding and also can be a traumatic experience,not so much when they are babies but as they grow up causing some individuals stress/worry/depression as well as heartache....mostly it all depends how financially secure you are and where you live,i say this as when they start getting older their demands get more expensive and the enviroment if it's a rough area can influence and mold them the wrong way leading them into crime,drugs,etc....on a positive side if they turn out level headed they can make you very proud of them and gain their respect right into your old age,having them visit and if you live alone can be a help and comfort to know you can alway's call on them for help,i myself have known two sides of the coin and like the old film have experienced the GOOD-BAD-and UGLY sides,no one can make the choice for you only yourself.All Good Luck whatever you decide on but like anything else you can't form an opinion untill you've tried.............ps:borrow your family's kids or a friends for a few days,have a test run.....

Great post BRUMMIE LASS.:thumbsup:

I don't understand what you mean by "who gives you this right".........

It's every man and womans right to have children, that's what we are here fore after all.

Rights are something that are bestowed on others as in all UK children have a right to an education, people will do what comes naturally but that doesn’t mean they have a right to have children,

I know I am splitting hairs but I hate it when people start quoting their “rights”, as I said who gives them these rights?

Some people have to pay thousands of pounds to try and conceive, what happened to their rights.

Archived