Is it worth having kids?

After reading this thread and the grammatical smackdown of Denlin, I worry about the standard of English teacher my future children may be subjected to. How can I ensure that people like denlin undergo re-training?

I don't need retraining thank you. I made a mistake, it is over 25 years since I took my O level but my English is generally very good. My school was good too, in fact it was so good that it was approved. If I have any more cheek from you, whether or not you have children may be the least of your worries:rant::rant:

(Was that virulent enough, your eminence?):hihi::hihi::love:

I don't need retraining thank you. I made a mistake, it is over 25 years since I took my O level but my English is generally very good. My school was good too, in fact it was so good that it was approved. If I have any more cheek from you, whether or not you have children may be the least of your worries:rant::rant:

(Was that virulent enough, your eminence?):hihi::hihi::love:

What a rant.

I think I'm turned on.:heyhey:

I have no problem with you attacking me, but don't attack the education of my children. As you know, you made a mistake, but how many more grammatical errors will you make before you admit you have a problem. I suggest for the sake of denlin, we all agree a tough love approach. Until she is willing to undergo a foundation level english course, there can be no more communication. What's it going to take denlin, being dragged out of a pta meeting? I never want to see you have to endure that. Please, take the course and "learn to english proper".

Shan't and you can't make me. Don't go to PTA, if they are all like that Harper Valley lot they're all hipocr... hypokr..... hypacr.... :D:blush: two faced:D:D So you can shove your rehabilitation

How am I doing your eminence?:D:love:

Agreed. This attractive young lady and her rather intelligent looking partner should have had a good hard think about creating children, if only they were able.http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Karen+Matthews/Missing+Shannon+Matthews+Found+Alive+After/zJ9y1cVGqW_

A lovely example for sure but, and for accuracies sake, they didn't actually have children together. The yo-yo knickered hag bag had spawned with other suppliers of baby gravy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092022/Karen-Matthews-conned-live-lover-Meehan-thinking-hed-fathered-7-children.html

:D

What a load of twaddle, if you can't afford kids you don't have to have them. It's nothing to do with biology, this is 2011 and contraception is freely available for people with common sense not to burden taxpayer with offspring they can't afford. Also for your information I have met Alcoblog at forum meet and he is very nice and I'll thank you not to call him stupid

While I agree with your general sentiment may I ask if you have children and if so do you avail yourself of the universal Child Benefit. ;)

Archived