Is it worth having kids?

Is it worth having kids?

Is it worth what Tony?

Is it worth the few moments of pleasure while concieving?

Is it worth bringing a new life into this world without any financial reward?

Is it worth watching your partner scream out in pain as she gives birth?

Is it worth our species surviving by reproduction?

You have to be a bit more clear about what you are getting at old boy.:)

If you're talking about 1920's and 30's there wasn't it was much like it is now. Prosperity was post war and when I left school in 1966 there were loads of jobs - you could take your pick and you got day release to go to college or apprenticeships

The times of higher murder rates.

Interestingly, since the 1980s and the rise of unemployment in men, the murder rate in the UK has doubled.

Particular the murder of young adult males, and men in general, especially so for those living in the poorest neighbourhoods.

I caught the end of one of the R4 progs 'First 1000 Days: A Legacy for Life' and one of the last comments was from a guy who mentioned that the 'question that daren't be asked' was.....(words to the effect of)...'if intelligent people are tending to have fewer babies, and the less-intelligent tend to have more, what will be the effect of human evolution?'

Those of you who flatter yourselves that you're in the higher section of intelligence, are you really doing the world a service by not forwarding your genes? Do you really want the world to be populated by those who feature on the Kyle show?

Think on. :)

I caught the end of one of the R4 progs 'First 1000 Days: A Legacy for Life' and one of the last comments was from a guy who mentioned that the 'question that daren't be asked' was.....(words to the effect of)...'if intelligent people are tending to have fewer babies, and the less-intelligent tend to have more, what will be the effect of human evolution?'

Those of you who flatter yourselves that you're in the higher section of intelligence, are you really doing the world a service by not forwarding your genes? Do you really want the world to be populated by those who feature on the Kyle show?

Think on. :)

This made me laugh. Some of the top people in Sheffield have more kids than you will ever find out about.:hihi:;)

That's cos you know no better. :hihi:

I challenge you: punctuate your sig correctly. Or let it lie because you don't know how to.

Actually MOS is correct he is the peoples millionaire - explain how this is incorrect.

Archived