Hasn't it gone quiet..

My but it's gone quiet on the forum since the high profile arrests and lengthy imprisonment of people who 'incited rioting' using facebook, twitter and other forums.

I curse those looters who gave politicians the moral high ground and the opportunity to stifle free speech (and I am not condoning the use of the internet to encourage rioting,) but may I remind people that we still live in a land of the free, and open debate and non aggressive protesting is still legal.

Heaven knows, there is much to protest about.

My but it's gone quiet on the forum since the high profile arrests and lengthy imprisonment of people who 'incited rioting' using facebook, twitter and other forums.

I curse those looters who gave politicians the moral high ground and the opportunity to stifle free speech (and I am not condoning the use of the internet to encourage rioting,) but may I remind people that we still live in a land of the free, and open debate and non aggressive protesting is still legal.

where is free speech being stifled?

it's august and many people will be away, i'm sure normal service will be resumed when people return from their hols be it at their pleasure or her majesty's

I'm not sure what you're insinuating ...or what your point is :huh:

HaHaHaHaHaHa this is one of the funniest posts I've ever read on here, you actually think that people have stopped posting on here as they are scared re the riots etc :hihi::hihi::hihi:

So tell us how many who 'incited rioting' using facebook, twitter and other forums were arrested and sentenced?

Archived