Benjamin Huntsman - Handsworth

Hi.If my memory serves me correct its the lg derelict house which if you come from city centre is on the left hand side,below the church,just after the left turn onto the medlock estate...also i seem to think this had been mentioned on here before so id so a Benjamin Huntsman forum serch....:)

It was on the left hand side as you come from the city centre but near Oakley Road opposite the Asda. The one Owls chick is thinking of was famous for something else but it has escaped me now will have to get my thinking cap on. I can remember when it used to have crates of pop piled high outside though.

It was on the left hand side as you come from the city centre but near Oakley Road opposite the Asda. The one Owls chick is thinking of was famous for something else but it has escaped me now will have to get my thinking cap on. I can remember when it used to have crates of pop piled high outside though.

My memory does not serve me well :(

I've got an old picture of Benjamin Huntsmans house on Handsworth Road.

Does anyone know whereabouts on the road it would have been?

Thanks x

There's a house on Handsworth road opposite Asda with a blue plaque on it which says something about Huntsman I think - saw it as we whizzed past the other day

Archived