Taxi fare from Dublin airport to city.

Just make sure you have change for the bus. Dublin buses have machines and If you dont have correct change you pay but dont get change back from driver , only if you go to the transport office in the city centre with the ticket for a refund. Having said that , we bought our tickets from a machine on the wall just outside the airport doors without any probs and I think its cheaper if you buy a weekly ticket if you're going to be there a while. Bus service in Dublin was great and a fantastic way to get chatting with the locals who were amazingly friendly. It reminded us of how Sheffielders used to chat on the bus when we were kids.

Just make sure you have change for the bus. Dublin buses have machines and If you dont have correct change you pay but dont get change back from driver , only if you go to the transport office in the city centre with the ticket for a refund. Having said that , we bought our tickets from a machine on the wall just outside the airport doors without any probs and I think its cheaper if you buy a weekly ticket if you're going to be there a while. Bus service in Dublin was great and a fantastic way to get chatting with the locals who were amazingly friendly. It reminded us of how Sheffielders used to chat on the bus when we were kids.

Aerbus works different from the Public Buses. Comfortable seating with A/C and heat. Nice views. No standing. You also dont need exact change for them.

When we lived there, I never once took a bus - always the LUAS (Tram) as it was cheap and clean. You can buy tickets before you board (you cant buy tickets once youve boarded) and prices are reasonable.

Archived