Samuel Inkerman Eales silver

Hi i am looking for for as much info surrounding the family that set up and ran/run the inkerman silver factory...its my wifes mothers family (eales) but i am struggling a little to make connections...they have inkerman in the name as the founder was at the battle of inkerman in 1855. but would love some help looking into it further... e.g sam inkerman eales (1911-1982) whas in charge at one point (my wifes mothers uncle) he made trips to south africa would love to know if it was business or pleasure?

• 1 year later...

I can give you a little info on what i know he was my uncle, only just seen this so do not know if you had all your queries answered anyway always good to talk you may have some onformation useful to the family tree i have, the inkerman silver company history on there site is pure fiction but there in business so i understand there stance. i know the history of this

regards

Ashley Eales

ashley.eales@azzu.co.uk

I can give you a little info on what i know he was my uncle, only just seen this so do not know if you had all your queries answered anyway always good to talk you may have some onformation useful to the family tree i have, the inkerman silver company history on there site is pure fiction but there in business so i understand there stance. i know the history of this

regards

Ashley Eales

ashley.eales@azzu.co.uk

Hi I knew a Sam Eales in the seventys he ran DB taxis,any relation?

Archived