Authentic Spanish meal

shef sparky

Had a very enjoyable evening. Food was really good and we decided to share from both the specials board and the Tapas menu. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful, giving good recommendations.

The restaurant is small but spacious with a great atmosphere. The live music was good but would have liked more cuban/latino music and less of the jazz, but that's more a personal choice.

The only bad comment I can think of is more to do with their website as I couldn't seem to get off the home page and it would be nice to have seen a sample menu before we went. However just found their facebook page where it says you can email and they'll forward a menu

Had a very enjoyable evening. Food was really good and we decided to share from both the specials board and the Tapas menu. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful, giving good recommendations.

The restaurant is small but spacious with a great atmosphere. The live music was good but would have liked more cuban/latino music and less of the jazz, but that's more a personal choice.

The only bad comment I can think of is more to do with their website as I couldn't seem to get off the home page and it would be nice to have seen a sample menu before we went. However just found their facebook page where it says you can email and they'll forward a menu

Could you give us a run down of what you had and the cost?.

Could you give us a run down of what you had and the cost?.

Alex your having a laugh aren't you I can't remember what I had for dinner today :hihi:

From what I remember and a little help from the menu:

Langostinos al Ajillo £6.20

Seabass a la Paila £6.55 - Mrs.A's Favourate

Pollo Piri-Piri £4.95 (x2) Must have been nice as I didn't get chance to try it:mad:

Calamares Fritos £5.55

Pan frito con Charizo £4.20 - Everyone enjoyed this one

Patatas Bravas £2.95 (x2) - slightly spicy

Pan Casero (bread dizzled with olive oil) £1.95 (x3)

Specials Roughly £15 each

Traditional Velencia Paella (minimum of 2 persons) half was wasted as it could have fed 4

Seafood stew - can't remember the proper name. It came recommeded by one of the staff. Good recommendation :love:

Another fish dish?

Altogether it cost £173 for 6 people including drinks, 3 bottles of wine, several bottles of lager and coffee, just under £30/head

By the end of the night I believe we were all full but the best thing about this restaurant if you wanted something else to eat you just order another tapas selection.

Archived