Hurricane season - a sign that god is angry ?

Apparently the storms slightly subsided as it hit New York.

Perhaps the locals have heeded the warning, and god has decided to let them off the hook. Perhaps New Yorkers may decided to say goodbye to their love of money - because if not god will return and unleash his anger and set the "king of fear" loose from the skys.

You heed money and greed and this is not gods way, repent, love thy neighbours - OR ELSE !!!!

In 12 months time I can see god unleashing his furious hounds, who will then unleash a mess all over a major american city

Perhaps the locals have heeded the warning, and god has decided to let them off the hook. Perhaps New Yorkers may decided to say goodbye to their love of money - because if not god will return and unleash his anger and set the "king of fear" loose from the skys.

You heed money and greed and this is not gods way, repent, love thy neighbours - OR ELSE !!!!

In 12 months time I can see god unleashing his furious hounds, who will then unleash a mess all over a major american city

your not david Icke are you:suspect::suspect:

The makers of pooper scoopers will make a fortune in the big clean up:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived