Hurricane season - a sign that god is angry ?

Then why doesn't your immortal being concentrate on them?:roll::roll:

There lies the mystery. There were plenty of times im man's existence where god could have demonstrated his terrible wrath.

Since he chose New York then it's obvious that injustice, mayhem and mass genocide take second place to capitalism.

I wonder if he's in fact from Heeley Bottom and none of us ever realized it?

I never though Heeley Bottom was that bad. Admittedly I never lived there but hey...

Have you heard anything from Buck - he's not posted much if anything since that bit of wind went over his place and it's a little worrying.... hoping he's OK.

God must look down on his subjects with dismay. His subjects are having sex, drinking alcohol, taking resources (ie, oil etc....) and are fueling the capitalist system.

His subjects are at war with each other, they kill each other and destroy each others surroundings. Humans are cruel to other creatures and have caused the extinction of some animals.

Is the hurricane season a sign god is seriously hacked off? it seems strange that New York is being hit by a hurricane as that is a major financial area - will London be next for a sign from god, that he is hacked off?

First of all, what makes you think that there is a god?

I never though Heeley Bottom was that bad. Admittedly I never lived there but hey...

Have you heard anything from Buck - he's not posted much if anything since that bit of wind went over his place and it's a little worrying.... hoping he's OK.

On August 28 on the 5.8 earthquake thread he said the storm had passed by and he still had power but 600,000 had lost it. Still, the power can go off in places later on if power grids go out of whack, transformers and switches blow and lines come down. The whole system sounded like it had taken a real beating

I would say that' he's okay though but just without power

Archived