Wanted/help losing a bit of fat..male

ryno123

were can i start

im 38yr old male, weigh around 11 stone 5ft 10. used to be toned when a little younger but now can see due to age an lack of excercise starting to get a little flabby in places around the core LOL,i need someone to motivate me an to know the right excersises to get me back into trim,,i still class myself as still been healthy an fit although u may prove me different:hihi:

dnt like the jim realy an cant seem to getback into it on my own so need someone like i say to motivate me,willing to train hard an im not lazy,need to get my shape back before its too late .lol

i av transport an could train most evenings, anyone interested in giving us a hand who knows wot their on with would be grate. im in the s5 area

but can get to u as long as your not miles away.. thanks pm me

Hi

My name is Kim and Im a Personal Trainer. My business is Dynamic Healthcare.

I am Based in brecks Rotherham, where i have access to a private Gym.

I can do home appointments but depends how far you are away from me. I can also help you out with your eating too with meal plans and i provide nutritional products if you want to go down that route. My website is http://www.dynamichealthcare.co.uk .Let me know if you would like me to help you.

Many thanks

Kim

Archived