Access from Birmingham NEC car park to Centre?

Topic.

Dad and I are going to the GAMEFest event at the NEC on Sunday the 18th of September, but he says it's a long walk from the car park to the main Centre, which I may not be able to manage due to disability, is there a Bus from the car park which drops you on the doorstep or close to the main NEC entrance?

Yes, I have Googled before anyone even starts.

The NEC has numerous car parks that are more broadly categorised into North, East, South and West. All in all there are over 20,000 onsite parking spaces!

On your arrival at The NEC, traffic officers will direct you to the most convenient parking area for your event, however being such a large site with a number of entrances, it is recommended that you refer to The NEC Site Map before your arrival to avoid adding time to your journey.

Map

Here you go. I used Google too although im no sure why you mentioned that??

Map

Here you go. I used Google too although im no sure why you mentioned that??

Usually when I ask anything on here I got some idiot troll telling me "Google is your friend" and posting some lame image link listing Google results.

Thanks for your helpful reply though :D

Archived