How hard does it have to be??

I'm in the same boat. I did work for a month last year but it was slave labour and hours totally unsuitable for me. I have walked round EVERYWHERE handing out cv's and have posted out over 100 with only 4 replies. I absolutely HATE going to the job centre to sign on and will do any work that i can . I have had days of total dispair especially living on £67.50 a week. Good luck to you , i'm sure something will turn up for both of us .

All they would pay out is £30 a week as my son is in fulltime education so there's no reason i cant work which i totally agree with but when i've worked for the last 10 years and paid tax and n.i and am out of work through no fault of my own you'd think the least they could do is help but no apparently not!!!

All they would pay out is £30 a week as my son is in fulltime education so there's no reason i cant work which i totally agree with but when i've worked for the last 10 years and paid tax and n.i and am out of work through no fault of my own you'd think the least they could do is help but no apparently not!!!

I always thought they were willing to help people.

Archived