Where and why do you?

local co-op or sainsburys

mainly because bein on my own I just shop as and when I need stuff

and co-op is handy and I do think their stuff is good quality

or if I feel like doing a biggish shop sainsburys is near and good stuff and like looking at the clothes and homewear too

I tend to avoid asda

It's a while since i did any shopping as my wife tends to do most of it,but when i do shop i always look out for the establishments that give away green shield stamps.

I hate to dillusion you but they stopped doing those about 1980. May I respectfully suggest that you get out more:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Shop at Morrisons Ecclesfield but that may change when new Asda opens at end of year

I hate to dillusion you but they stopped doing those about 1980. May I respectfully suggest that you get out more:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Shop at Morrisons Ecclesfield but that may change when new Asda opens at end of year

where is the new asda opening den ?

Infirmary Road Tesco, cos i live round the corner from it.

Sometimes I'll go up to Hillsborough to the Co Op, but there's not much in there lately, I only go when I have the ulterior motive of going in Blockbuster video after.

We have a weekly or fortnightly delivery from Waitrose, which saves me from having to haul too much shopping around and knackering my back or gammy arm getting stuff into the trolley or the car, and we supplement this with occasional trips to other places for bread, fresh vegetables and fruit and the like.

EDIT- we moved to Waitrose having had just one too many dreadful experiences with Tesco home delivery and we expected it to cost us more, but in fact we spend less per week since we moved to Waitrose than we did with Tesco. We buy less, but what we buy has less wastage so we don't need to buy too much all the time.

Archived