Where and why do you?

I like to buy from Waitrose as they are local to me, but more importantly support local producers and you get IMO better quality products.

I shop more than I'd like at Sainsburys as I buy tonnes of cat food and it tends to be slightly cheaper there.

I get a fair amount of my fresh veg from my allotment, especially at this time of year.

I also spend far too much in Waitrose and in Mann's in Sharrowvale.

I'll miss Coppice House Farm now that the shop has closed, but the School Rooms in Bradfield looks to be a more than adequate source of locally produced meat.

I dont do shopping. My wife does all of it. She goes to three different supermarkets because she says the meat in one store is better than the other two. The fruit and veg are better in another store and the choice of fish and seafood better in yet another store.

She also uses coupons that come in the mail from the stores and saves a bundle on food bills.

Archived