Lost jewellery in stannington,my friends are the best

how good is this,?

my friends went to the cash machine at stannington co-op ,on the floor they found a chain with a gold wedding ring and a silver ring (turned out to be platinum).

they decided to place an ad at the co-op saying jewellery found and thier phone number ,a few days later an old lady age 85 telephoned to say she had ,had a serious operation on her neck and was in plaster from the neck to the waist, she was in a taxi and had to get some cash from the cash machine to pay for the taxi,it was her moms wedding ring and she was absolutley devastated ,any how she found out about the ad telephoned my friends and she has now been reunited with her heirlooms,

see , there are some good people left in this world.

well done janet and mick from stannington.:love:

how good is this,?

my friends went to the cash machine at stannington co-op ,on the floor they found a chain with a gold wedding ring and a silver ring (turned out to be platinum).

they decided to place an ad at the co-op saying jewellery found and thier phone number ,a few days later an old lady age 85 telephoned to say she had ,had a serious operation on her neck and was in plaster from the neck to the waist, she was in a taxi and had to get some cash from the cash machine to pay for the taxi,it was her moms wedding ring and she was absolutley devastated ,any how she found out about the ad telephoned my friends and she has now been reunited with her heirlooms,

see , there are some good people left in this world.

well done janet and mick from dungworth.:love:

Awwww thats lovely!

Archived