Cheeky customer

I did a boot fair today.

A woman picks up a pair of men's shoes, worn once and priced at £2.

Woman then asks " If I buy these and they don't fit my husband can I return them and have my money back?

She was not joking!

Anyone had a cheekier customer?

Woman then asks " If I buy these and they don't fit my husband can I return them and have my money back?

You find that cheeky?

I guess some people are easily upset.

Also, why is this in Computer & Tech Chat when it has nothing to do with computer or tech issues?:confused:

You find that cheeky?

I guess some people are easily upset.

Also, why is this in Computer & Tech Chat when it has nothing to do with computer or tech issues?:confused:

Did I say I was upset?

Comp and tech ??? Was it moved?

I did a boot fair today.

A woman picks up a pair of men's shoes, worn once and priced at £2.

She was not joking!

Anyone had a cheekier customer?

Astonishing cheek!However anamputee at a boot sale asked if he could buy one shoe and asked for a 50% reduction.I dug my heels in and insisted he pay half price.He was hopping mad when I said that,but his wife paid up anyway.

You posted that you thought someone was being cheeky, so you was obviously upset about it enough to post on a public forum.

No, I thought it amusing and assumed others might too..evidently not.

Quote:so I'd do the same for anything second hand.

Then you would have had the same reply.."only with a receipt, but we don't give receipts for such a small amount"

Said with a grin.

Archived