Films showing on Thomson Fly at the moment?

Hi Shaznay. Thanks for doing that. Hopefully it'll be a good film to occupy me for the flight! So looking forward to it. First holiday in 3 years - it better be :)

I'm sure it will be.....

infact my son went on the same flight 2 weeks ago.......perks of the job a £2,500 pound hol for £250 pound

a lovely little villa in corfu....he said corfu is amazing :)

hopefully I am off on a cheap one next week with him....dont know till monday where we are going, just got to wait and see whats available .... soooo excited :)

I'm sure it will be.....

infact my son went on the same flight 2 weeks ago.......perks of the job a £2,500 pound hol for £250 pound

a lovely little villa in corfu....he said corfu is amazing :)

hopefully I am off on a cheap one next week with him....dont know till monday where we are going, just got to wait and see whats available .... soooo excited :)

That'll be great for you. Going on holiday abroad is so so exciting and even more so when you don't know where you are going. Have a great time. The weather forecast for next week in Greece and Spain is HOT HOT HOT!!!:D

That'll be great for you. Going on holiday abroad is so so exciting and even more so when you don't know where you are going. Have a great time. The weather forecast for next week in Greece and Spain is HOT HOT HOT!!!:D

:clap::clap: yeah love HOT HOT HOT ....... got me bikini at the ready :love::)

just had this message from my son

New films on way out are x-men first class, Kung Fu Panda 2 or Arthur and on way back it's Water For Elephants, Rio or Thor :)

Hi Shaznay,

Thanks for finding that out for me. Those films sound great as I haven't seen any of them. Can't wait!:D

• 2 weeks later...

hope you had a good time and enjoyed the films :)

I just come back from a 5* luxury holiday in Rhodes, half board, was HOT 32 degrees everyday not seen a cloud for 7 days :) was amazin

90 % off brochure price :love:

Hi Shaznay,

I had a superb holiday thanks. The weather was amazing and the place beautiful. Didn't want to come home :(

Your holiday sounds amazing. Wish I could go back in time and do it all over again.

You were right with the films as well. It was X Men going out and Water for Elephants coming back which made the flights go quickly.

:)

Archived