What puts you off a possible buy

I won't even carry £5 on me, the streets of Sheffield are getting worse what with all the muggings and drug related crime. It may sound silly to some people but the only time I carry cash on me is when I am in the village, it's a sad fact that this is the only place I feel safe in the city. :(

I didn't know you were one of the Village People. Which one are you?

If you are referring to the 70's pop sensation, people have told me that in certain light I have more than a passing resemblance to that handsome one who wears the biker gear.

:hihi::hihi:

Does everyone in "the village" need to use an oversized phone at the moment? Will the new mast resolve this problem?

Does everyone in "the village" need to use an oversized phone at the moment? Will the new mast resolve this problem?

It's a touchy subject to be honest Darth, we managed to stop the erection in the village but now everyone is moaning about the poor signal!:huh:

You need a big un like that up there Darth due to the poor reception, vital bit of kit if your a member of the Whirlow Park cruising set I'm told .

Archived