What puts you off a possible buy

I am put of when people wont accept payment by credit or debit card, I WILL NOT pay cash for anything, it is vulgar and I don't feel safe carrying it around in todays society.

Fair point about safety perhaps, but describing paying with cash as "vulgar" is one of the sillyest things I've ever heard.

I fail to see why people need a mobile phone at home. They are called mobile for a reason:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I use mine at home because I am on a contract, and get inclusive minutes and texts. If I use my landline in the daytime, It costs me extra. It's also much cheaper to use a mobile to ring a mobile, rather than use the landline.

However, after 6.00pm and at weekends, and if i am ringing a landline, I use the landline!

The thing that puts me off the most, like other posters have said, is being pressurised and followed round the store, and also when they are very over-freindly.

When I was in Cyprus, I was looking in the clothes shops, but I was put off by the girl who worked there following me around. She never spoke to me, just stood there, but apparently thats how it is over there :|

Archived