Goalkeeper WANTED for Premier Sheffield Imperial League team!

Hi, we are currently looking for a good Goalkeeper to play on Sunday mornings for Ecclesall Dogs FC - team based in the Premier Division of the Sheffield Imperial League. Good bunch of lads who have a laugh and head back to Champs pub on Ecclesall Rd after the games. Looking to challenge for the title this year so would be joining a quality team!

If interested please contact Chris on 07840963424 or David on 07794792317.

Cheers.

too right Dazm,we play in imperial prem & knocked a few Meadowhall & Not so 'Super Blades sides out of cup.Its funny that when a team wins our prem then leave to join the so-called higher leagues they always win promotion.E.G.watch for The Sportsman & Hoggs Head both of whom left our league.

People like that just really **** me off.

Played Various levels my self and find there are a lot of players that play county senior level have attitude issues, yet the guys around conference level dont.

Just personnal experiance.

We all play to enjoy it, who cares what level we play at as long as we are happy!

too right Dazm,we play in imperial prem & knocked a few Meadowhall & Not so 'Super Blades sides out of cup.Its funny that when a team wins our prem then leave to join the so-called higher leagues they always win promotion.E.G.watch for The Sportsman & Hoggs Head both of whom left our league.

throstle did not lose a game in imperial prem 2 seasons ago come in to blades superdraw div 2 and finished 4th so would not say they always win do they

Don't think Throstles ever won our prem,think they came second & I'm sure they were'nt unbeaten.Admittedly the lower divisions are a bit easy but the prem is a decent standard.We joined their 2nd div,won every game,came runners-up in 1st div,came about 3rd or 4th in prem plus reached cup final but stagnated last couple of seasons.I quietly fancy us this season.No,you're right mate,Throstles were'nt very good but those 2 teams I mentioned earlier are decent,1 went in Meadowhall & other went in Blades Draw(1 of em are a very sporting side but the other 1 is just the opposite)but I'll be surprised if they both don't get promotion.

Archived