Plug- fantastic management and staff

laurajill

Just wanted to give a shout out to the management and staff at Plug night club.

My sister Collasped after having too much to drink on an empty stomach. The door staff and manager were absolutely brilliant with dealing with the situation in a calm, caring and professional way.

An ambulance had to be called and the manager and a member of the door staff waited outside the ambulance to make sure my sister was ok. The manager even called the next day to check my sister was recovering well.

I just wanted to give all the staff at Plug a massive thank you as each and every member of the staff who helped that night went above and beyond what you would expect.

I think people in that line of business don't get thanked enough for keeping people safe.

Thanks again.

Laura :-D

Said it many times on here in the past about Plug staff and security. Always have been top notch with me and friends when we have been. Aslong as you don't carry an attitude they are fine with you and unlike most security in clubs in Sheffield you can have a chat with them and they won't push you to one side or blank you.

Archived