A good noodle bar

McSnifferson

It has to be Pho68 first for me and Noodle Inn a very close second.

Has anyone tried the new place on Glossop Road, in what used to be Kpasa? Looks like the same sort of format as Pho and Noodle Inn. Think it is called Orient Express.

• 2 weeks later...
pho 68 best in town

Yes, they have a lot of choices. This is the better option, I think. The soup stock is much better.

We went in the other day and had their 5.80 pounds lunch menu deal. (Drink + main + dessert.) They are so good for what you get ! Definitely recommend this place.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice blog, Claret - keep meaning to check out Orient Express every time I go past on the bus.

A shame Orient Express' website isn't working yet - will have to check out the menu next time I'm on foot (speaking of which, I'll probably pass on the chicken feet, being veggie :) )

Pho 68 on London Road is really great, so is Noodle Inn. With Noodle Inn though, when you order a dish, they're generally big enough to serve 2 or 3 people so it's probably better to go here with friends or family or in a group generally. Wagamama in Leopold Square is also very good.

Archived