A third of youth lags are foreign

It does genuinely puzzle me Halibut, this belief that never changing surroundings is a positive thing. Have these people no experience of the world and the people who inhabit it?

I wonder what's intrinsically good about people who share the same physical characteristics as you or why people who don't would make someone "unhappy"?

I've had neighbours from all races, ages, social groups and sexual orientations, there was good and bad in all of them..experience tells me that it would be stupid to choose one group over another just because they looked like me.

I struggle to understand it too BF. As far as I can tell those who make the most noise about 'foreigners' are just inadequates with a flawed psyche. Are they curable? Some may be, but others choose to maintain their ignorance and stupidity for life.

It does genuinely puzzle me Halibut, this belief that never changing surroundings is a positive thing. Have these people no experience of the world and the people who inhabit it?

You do wonder if these people ever go abroad on holiday, get there, realise it's not exactly the same as where they came from, and get back on the plane home ?

I struggle to understand it too BF. As far as I can tell those who make the most noise about 'foreigners' are just inadequates with a flawed psyche. Are they curable? Some may be, but others choose to maintain their ignorance and stupidity for life.

Thats rich coming from someone who condones illegal working for illegal inhabitants of this country or maybe you were talking about yourself eh ?

You do wonder if these people ever go abroad on holiday, get there, realise it's not exactly the same as where they came from, and get back on the plane home ?

What's even weirder is they go abroad, have a great time, come home and wax lyrical about all the locals they've befriended!

Archived