A third of youth lags are foreign

While i don't know quinnwoks motivations the point he makes is a very valid one. Its a fact that some foreigners are coming here, committing crimes, being convicted of those crimes and then not being deported.

This clearly needs to change. Criminality will exist, we all know that, but importing foreign criminals is not remotely in the national interest. Especially from warzones like somalia where a firearm is no more unusual than a wallet, actually it's probably less unusual than a wallet.

Anyone who comes to this country should be expected to adhere to the laws, if they don't then addition to their sentance they should be removed to whatever fun part of the world they hail from. Not racist, not xenophobic, just common sense. We have people queing up to come here, so those who get here and then commit crime need removing to make way for more worthwhile potential countrymen and women.

While i don't know quinnwoks motivations the point he makes is a very valid one. Its a fact that some foreigners are coming here, committing crimes, being convicted of those crimes and then not being deported.

This clearly needs to change. Criminality will exist, we all know that, but importing foreign criminals is not remotely in the national interest. Especially from warzones like somalia where a firearm is no more unusual than a wallet, actually it's probably less unusual than a wallet.

Anyone who comes to this country should be expected to adhere to the laws, if they don't then addition to their sentance they should be removed to whatever fun part of the world they hail from. Not racist, not xenophobic, just common sense. We have people queing up to come here, so those who get here and then commit crime need removing to make way for more worthwhile potential countrymen and women.

You make a very Realist point.

While ever people like Halibut bend over backward to protect and back people who break the law over here what chance is there of these people conforming to our laws,the sad thing is Halibut is not on his own the place is full of these people ,they seem to prefer to defend outsiders ,and in Halibuts case,illegal ones, and at the same time deride their own.

While ever people like Halibut bend over backward to protect and back people who break the law over here what chance is there of these people conforming to our laws,the sad thing is Halibut is not on his own the place is full of these people ,they seem to prefer to defend outsiders ,and in Halibuts case,illegal ones, and at the same time deride their own.

Halibut is a windup merchant.

In what way do you believe I 'defend outsiders' and 'deride my own'?

Deride my own what?

I struggle to understand it too BF. As far as I can tell those who make the most noise about 'foreigners' are just inadequates with a flawed psyche. Are they curable? Some may be, but others choose to maintain their ignorance and stupidity for life.

Where as equally some people will continue to make excuses for criminals behaviour . ;)

Archived