To the suicidal organ donor on the bike

I hope you got home safe after

A, Pulling out right in front of me making me slam on the brakes.

B, Went through a red light without looking in ANY direction.

C, Pulled out in front of a bus causing him to brake.

D, Slalomed in the middle of the road all the way from arundal gate and passed ponds forge just so no one could get passed.

E, Gave the rods to the pedistrian he almost knocked over.

F, Went through another red light at the round about almost getting wiped out as he did.

Dolt!!!

The thing about pushcyclists like this is that they generally Darwinate themselves without causing too much in the way of collateral damage. I had a similarly suicidally minded one in Leeds cycling the wrong way round a roundabout on Monday.

It's just a shame that they make life difficult for all the other cyclists who get tarred with a similarly broad brush.

sounds like the chuff on Abbeydale Road last week, overtaking all the traffic, weaving in and out, ignoring traffic lights, wouldn't mind so much if they paid road tax!

I neally got run over by a motorist driving one of them low emission cars when they jumped a red light, i wouldn't have minded so much if they payed " road tax "

sounds like the chuff on Abbeydale Road last week, overtaking all the traffic, weaving in and out, ignoring traffic lights, wouldn't mind so much if they paid road tax!

Paying road tax gives you the right to act like a tit ?

Archived