An Evening of Classical Music @ Harrisons 1854, Wed 7/9/11

HarrisonsBar

An Evening of Classical Music, vol. II

@ Harrisons 1854, Regent Terrace

Wednesday 7th September

Following on from the successful classical evening in July we are very happy to welcome back Bobby Dufton and his gang on the Wednesday 7th September!

They will be performing selections from Bach's "A Musical Offering", John Ireland's "Month's Mind", Schumann's "Dichterliebe pt. II", plus other treats should the mood take them!

As with last time, things will kick off around 8pm, it's all totally free and you are welcome to come and go as you please.

Harrison's 1854 will be open from 5pm for cocktails, wine, real ales and inter-continental beers. You can find us just off West Street on Regent Terrace (opposite the Swim Inn...roughly), look for the big purple building!

So many places to go, so little time to do everything.

You look and sound great and will be added to my long, long list of bars/pubs/restaurants I should really make the effort to go to.

Good luck in your endeavors, it's nice to have such a range of places to go in Sheffield, and great to have somewhere where discerning people can escape West Street.

Tonight, in just about an hour, there will be some brilliant music being played in a great setting (OK OK I am a touch bias). Just enough time to get some supper down, jump in a cab and come and relax in Harrisons 1854. A genuinely excellent calibre of players tonight.

Archived