Memories of Jordo!

Binkyboo

Is their anyone who grew up on Jordanthorpe estate in the 70's who have any memories to share? Jordanthorpe in the 70's was a different place to what it is now-I remember the woods at the bottom of Hazlebarrow school, lots of hot summers and lots of terrible fashions!! :D:D:D

have lived on jordo all my life an love it i lived on lingfoot crescent now live on hazlebarrow crescent me and mum was talking about all the kids that lived around us and from lingfoot walk to lingfoot drive we could count about 60kids from number 1 lingfoot cres to number 7 so that is just four houses there was 19 kids so we had lots of mates and lots of fun

have lived on jordo all my life an love it i lived on lingfoot crescent now live on hazlebarrow crescent me and mum was talking about all the kids that lived around us and from lingfoot walk to lingfoot drive we could count about 60kids from number 1 lingfoot cres to number 7 so that is just four houses there was 19 kids so we had lots of mates and lots of fun

Did you live at 116 Lingfoot Crescent.

Archived