Peugeot 307 2.0HDi sluggish

i have a 307 2.0HDi which is really sluggish, had it plugged in an these are the error codes that came up

P0100 AIR MASS SENSOR

P1448 PARTICULATE FILTER

P0246 BOOST PRESSURE LOW

P1429 PARTICULATE FILTER PRESSURE

I have been told to go to a dealer but they want £70 just to plug it in again? i just want to know what would be the best course of action? and could all these be related to one problem? Could you please offer any advice as it would be most helpfull

Thanks

i have a 307 2.0HDi which is really sluggish, had it plugged in an these are the error codes that came up

P0100 AIR MASS SENSOR

P1448 PARTICULATE FILTER

P0246 BOOST PRESSURE LOW

P1429 PARTICULATE FILTER PRESSURE

I have been told to go to a dealer but they want £70 just to plug it in again? i just want to know what would be the best course of action? and could all these be related to one problem? Could you please offer any advice as it would be most helpfull

Thanks

Go to Pug parts in Rotherham or Steve Plain, independent ex-Peugeot mechanic

Get on peugeotforums.com

There's a guy in Rotherham - 307pugpete - who has the same Peugeot diagnostics as the dealers (called Peugeot Planet) but won't charge anywhere near that. We usually charge a tenner (I have the same kit).

As there can be so many things it could be you really need a proper diagnostic from Planet as generic code readers don't give enough information.

From what you've been given you could get a new MAF sensor but as you have other problems - particularly relating to the DPF - I'd bet that the sensor is gummed up rather than faulty.

If it were me I'd do the following:

Check the DPF fluid (eloys) levels

Check when it last regenerated (Planet will tell you this)

Try a forced regen (drive for 20 minutes on the motorway in 4th keeping the revs above 3000)

Check all the pipes

Remove the MAF sensor and clean with carb cleaner. Leave to dry and re-attach

And possibly strip down the DPF and give it a clean - plenty of how-to guides on the Pug forum.

What age and mileage is the car?

Archived