V.O.S.A - a total disgrace of an organisation !

Never said you hated Britain - just the white people, thus the term 'Brit bashing' but that's another thread, not this one, or are you going to make it personal like communist trotskyites do by turning your prejudices towards me on any thread I am part of because we do not agree on things ???

You said 'anti British' - where does white come into it? Surely you're not one of those clowns who don't think black and brown folk can be British?

Communist trotskyites? What are you on?

I've got no personal grief with you, owl, just some of you dodgier opinions.:)

You said 'anti British' - where does white come into it? Surely you're not one of those clowns who don't think black and brown folk can be British?

Communist trotskyites? What are you on?

I've got no personal grief with you, owl, just some of you dodgier opinions.:)

good ok fine then halibut lets leave it - ps i'm not that 'pale' myself :)

good ok fine then halibut lets leave it - ps i'm not that 'pale' myself :)

You need to get a job within these organisations.

A pension, holidays, sick pay etc.....if you can bully the self employed you have cracked it.

NO outgoings to pay for such as repairs to van etc...

Never said you hated Britain - just the white people, thus the term 'Brit bashing' but that's another thread, not this one, or are you going to make it personal like communist trotskyites do by turning your prejudices towards me on any thread I am part of because we do not agree on things ???

So only White People can be British? Is that what you mean?

a

As quoted earlier 'get' and 'life' springs to mind - I give up:roll:

That seems to be your standard response to anyone trying to engage you in sensible discussion.

What is your big problem with being pulled over when you have a defective vehicle. Like I said, I'd be happy to get stopped and told I had a bulb out, and I'd then replace it from the bulb kit in the car! You think that means I need to get a life? Or are you just being passive aggressive because your complaint has been shown to be baseless?

That seems to be your standard response to anyone trying to engage you in sensible discussion.

What is your big problem with being pulled over when you have a defective vehicle. Like I said, I'd be happy to get stopped and told I had a bulb out, and I'd then replace it from the bulb kit in the car! You think that means I need to get a life? Or are you just being passive aggressive because your complaint has been shown to be baseless?

well mr perfect we all aint like you are we ? - so goodbye good riddance, futile absolutely futile - some people on here are impossible

Archived