9 out of 10 jobs go to foreign born workers

You say 9 out of 10 jobs go to foreign workers, have you seen the state of our home grown people who have no intention of going to work, their benefits pay more and they dont have to get out of bed.

Half of them are not capable of work due to drug, alcohol and being bone idol.

So before you make a statement, get your facts right and give your opinion not that of the Daily Mirror. Lets face it the media put story's out to sell papers.

Where I live without foreign workers the fields and the crops would not exist. The jobs were offered to local people first which was a 10% uptake.

Don't try and tell me that the local people in all area's are being forced out of work, because of migrant workers they will work, sadly the British youth are not bothered benefits allow them to stay in their bed

spot on mate get the bone idle and workshy back into work :hihi:. mind you looking at where you live funded by us you will say anything (when is scotland going to go it alone :hihi::hihi:)

I remember visiting a business in Barnsley that paid for an agent in Lithuania to send prospective employees over to him. He explained that they were hard working and conscientious. He'd tried employing locals but they tended to go AWOL after a couple of days then either not return to work at all or throw a sickie or turn up hungover and spend the rest of the day shaking and spitting on his forecourt.

If you were running a business....who would you employ?

I agree but does the term, "Pay peanuts and get monkeys," mean anything to you?

spot on mate get the bone idle and workshy back into work :hihi:. mind you looking at where you live funded by us you will say anything (when is scotland going to go it alone :hihi::hihi:)

We conceded when they threatened to take the North Sea oil supply for themselves ;)

I agree but does the term, "Pay peanuts and get monkeys," mean anything to you?

It's minimum wage, sometimes more than that, sometimes not. Most of the time it's hard graft and alot of English people don't want to do it. Most employers would hire local first certainly if it's customer facing. Jobs like cleaners. I came across a cleaner at a hotel (oooo matron ;)) who had about 3 words of English. But, in my eyes, her and eastern European compatriots worked hard.

My mate watched a programme about a load of unemployed people who wanted this wage and that wage and wouldn't do a low paid job because "it was beneath them". With the magic of tv, they got jobs as cleaners or fruit pickers or working in a factory. I think one lasted more than a day. I'll try and find what it's called.

You say 9 out of 10 jobs go to foreign workers, have you seen the state of our home grown people who have no intention of going to work, 1 their benefits pay more and they dont have to get out of bed.

2 Half of them are not capable of work due to drug, alcohol and being bone idol.

3 So before you make a statement, get your facts right and give your opinion not that of the Daily Mirror. Lets face it the media put story's out to sell papers.

Where I live without foreign workers the fields and the crops would not exist. The jobs were offered to local people first which was a 10% uptake.

Don't try and tell me that the local people in all area's are being forced out of work, because of migrant workers they will work, sadly the British youth are not bothered benefits allow them to stay in their bed

1 Either the benefits are too high or the wages too low then, would you accept less money than you are currently getting now to work harder for me with lower pay?

2 A statistic made up up on the spot by you.

3 Before you make a statement perhaps you should follow your own advice and get your own facts straight !

Archived