9 out of 10 jobs go to foreign born workers

9 out of 10 goes to foreign born workers ...and who does the other one go to cos if its not good enough for johnny foreigner Im blowed if its good enough for the English lads ;)

"Good enough"? If yr jobless surely anything is 'good enough'? ;)

I believe my last thread showed the reasons foreign workers are getting the jobs.

The dole is way too high and would be better limited or stopped.

That would get the beer swilling dole monkeys into real jobs not the fiddle jobs that are so common for the dole scroungers.

The number I've seen on the dole or DLA who have side jobs is unreal.

They can't find work or are incapable by way of disability but are able to work.

I know a martial arts instructor who turned up to train with his disabled badge in his car window and knew men who were unfit for work but could hand dig their allotments.

I saw loads of people I knew were dole scroungers but were working and bragging about how they were beating the system by milking every penny they could from it.

Foreign workers are coming over to fill the gap left by the lazy section in British society but are then accused of "taking our jobs".

Newsflash, Idiots.

They wouldn't be here if you weren't scrounging cretins.

I believe my last thread showed the reasons foreign workers are getting the jobs.

The dole is way too high and would be better limited or stopped.

That would get the beer swilling dole monkeys into real jobs not the fiddle jobs that are so common for the dole scroungers.

The number I've seen on the dole or DLA who have side jobs is unreal.

They can't find work or are incapable by way of disability but are able to work.

I know a martial arts instructor who turned up to train with his disabled badge in his car window and knew men who were unfit for work but could hand dig their allotments.

I saw loads of people I knew were dole scroungers but were working and bragging about how they were beating the system by milking every penny they could from it.

Foreign workers are coming over to fill the gap left by the lazy section in British society but are then accused of "taking our jobs".

Newsflash, Idiots.

They wouldn't be here if you weren't scrounging cretins.

If people attack you for making this post, it's because they don't like hearing the truth.

The issue here, if you will pardon the pun, is not so 'black and white', many of our European friends from Poland etc flocked here a few years ago to earn a quick quid and return home. Agencies and some employers were falling over themselves to employ them on the cheap, many (but not all) of these people would work all the hours available on low or minimum wage (or less). Some of them speak little or no English, and one or two have fell 'fatally' foul locally, on industrial health and safety issues. because of this. They generally share accomodation and rent for affordabilty, most return home after a few months or a couple of years, to be replaced by the next influx, and of course a few have stayed.

I would like to know first hand why 'some' employers choose 'some' of these people over 'some' British workers because in my experience they bring with them as many difficulties, particularly with translation etc as they do benefits....other than the obvious 'short termism' !

Archived