9 out of 10 jobs go to foreign born workers

As an exercise I have just used the Direct Gov benefits checker to work out what someone is milking.

I was told of a mother at one of the local schools who is now pregnant with her 11th child. She has never worked.

She lives in social housing.

Her benefits total £829.60 per week or £43139.20 per year.

That is equivalent to a Gross wage of nearly £65,000 per year.

Jesus Christ on a bike how can this go on.

I know there are work shy scum out there but it has to be said that the 'doesn't pay to work' statement is overused.

Yes there are cases of breeding machines with 6 or more kids milking the system but the facts are this:

An 18 year old living at home no job gets £53.45 per week. Hardly an 'it doesn't pay to work' sum is it.

The use of the term tars everyone who claims JSA instead of tarring the real scratters who play the system.

There are only six families in South Yorkshire with six or more children.

There are only six families in South Yorkshire with six or more children.

I can only give my example of someone who I know has 10 kids and one on the way.

Where did you get the statistics from?

Oops just thought of 2 more with more than six. So that's three in one village.

As an exercise I have just used the Direct Gov benefits checker to work out what someone is milking.

I was told of a mother at one of the local schools who is now pregnant with her 11th child. She has never worked.

She lives in social housing.

Her benefits total £829.60 per week or £43139.20 per year.

That is equivalent to a Gross wage of nearly £65,000 per year.

Jesus Christ on a bike how can this go on.

I believe this is why the ConDems are trying to do summat about this kind of situation. Hard to defend it, isnt'it.

Regards

Angel.

I find this difficult to believe. I personally know two.

Yes but if I told you that immigration was falling, year on year since 2004 you would probably say that you find that difficult to believe and that if you go through Darnall you are proved right. That doesn't stop it being true!

Leave the truth for those who are interested and stay living in your fantasy world.

John X

You're wrong on a few points there. EU law overrides UK law (and the laws of all member states). The EU is a single market and you are not allowed to discriminate. In fact a lot of employers here prefer foreign workers to British workers for various reasons.

Non-EU workers do get benefits. Someone I know from Pakistan recently got indefinite leave to remain in and enter the UK and gets JSA, Housing Benefit, Council Tax, Tax Credits, Child Benefit, etc. He doesn't have an EU or British passport but gets benefits.

Well I know quite a few people whove been told the opposite of comment one. Theyve (and this is from people living all over the the UK, but the statement is mainly heard in London) been advised that they are third in line for work as theyre arent from the EU

Yes, ILR, which arrives 3 years after theyve been here (which I initially stated) You dont get ILR without being here for X amount of time.

Yes but if I told you that immigration was falling, year on year since 2004 you would probably say that you find that difficult to believe and that if you go through Darnall you are proved right. That doesn't stop it being true!

Leave the truth for those who are interested and stay living in your fantasy world.

John X

But if I know 3 and Angel knows 2 then that leaves 1 more to be found.

So do you know where the mystery 6+ family lives.

Answer on the back of a fag packet c/o John X, Cloud Cuckoo Land.

im appalled at the title of this thread

i find it ignorant offensive outrageos ridiculous and ugly

it reflects the saying that education is the working mans best tool or something along those lines

i doubt we will ever live in harmony as human beings as others animals do

its embarrassing

Archived