Forced to leave my job.

I loved my job. I was dedicated to being great at it and loved every minute of every day i was there. That was until my manager decided to talk to me like **** and generaly demorarilse me, humiliate and and belittle me constantly.

I could take no more, ended up on anti depressants and advised by my doctor to find another job or risk serious health problems,

So ive left and now my health is better, im happier and im not getting bullied any more.

I just pity the poor people left working for the horrible creature.

I just hope sopmeone has more gutts than me and reports her!!

Rant over.

Did you report this person? Personnel should have spoken to them. It is against the law to act in this way, it is called 'bullying in the work place' MY boss ONCE tried it with me, but he got more than he bargained for, we had an 'understanding' after that. That said, I know he treats other members of staff in a bullying manner. He is to retire soon and won't be missed.

Before going down that route, be sure that what you perceive to be being 'demoralised, humiliated and belittled' wasn't linked to performance issues which the company can throw back as evidence.

Im not sure going down that route would be right for me having said that i do have evidence i was being bullied so they would find it pretty hard to refute it.

My perfrmance did take a hit partly due to the way the manager was behaving and partly to do with masses of extra work and responsibility i was having dumped on me. Some months ago i did approach one of the managers with a request for help but it was refused.

Archived