Dyslexic postman

i think our postman has trouble reading because we have had 3 parcels delivered in the past week all for another address the same house number but another road i just wonder that when one of our parcels went missing it was delivered to another address.we always take the parcels to the right address but some other people might not be so honest and just keep them

i think our postman has trouble reading because we have had 3 parcels delivered in the past week all for another address the same house number but another road i just wonder that when one of our parcels went missing it was delivered to another address.we always take the parcels to the right address but some other people might not be so honest and just keep them

Id contact royal mail.

Ive had to file a formal complaint as we keep getting the wrong neighbours mail (we get the house to the left of us and the right of us is getting ours) and its not just a one time thing. It happens at least twice a week. One of my neighbours opened a package of mine thinking it was for a former tenant and it wasnt. He apologised, but its not the point, the mail was delivered to the wrong address! :rant:

We used to have this problem had a letter and a parcel go to same number but different road think they just read jaunty. The owners of the house never dropped them around the corner for us instead they rang the post office and complained and scribbled on the letter something about looking at the address right! If it happened to me i would just drop them off at the right house i wouldnt be nasty as it could be something important and get delayed in getting back to the right person. Since we have moved half of my hospital appointments haven't arrived so i think they are getting posted elsewhere and just being binned or posted back to sender!

Archived